Monday, July 25, 2011

Return of the Cajun

Bonjour, y'all!
It's been over three months since I posted anything to this blog. No, I haven't been on a hunger strike. I'm still eating and cooking and canning and what have you.

It's just that I had a little blogger pity-party where Mr. Whoreadsthisanyway and Mrs. Doesanybodycare were the main guests.  Luckily for me, I found encouragement and support from other bloggers and friends in the twittersphere.

So... I'M BACK, chere!

I'm looking forward to bringing you more recipes for Cajun/Creole food & drink, along with posts about my favorite things.

What I'm most excited about is a little feature I'm calling "Ask Dat Cajun" where you can pose your questions about food, culture and life. I'll give you good ol' homespun advice just like your Cajun Mamère would give you, if you had one.

More soon!

5 red beans:

Dee said...

Glad to see you back. I actually checked your blog last night.

Make a Roux said...

Thanks so much, Dee!

misti said...

Oh, yay! I've missed your posts! :D

Make a Roux said...

Thanks, misti! I've just caught up on your blog. Best of luck with your wee one on the way! :)

Sarah said...

Oh I'm so glad you're back. I was missing my "cajun thing" and I need some cocktail inspiration.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...