Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentine's Day Dinner

Last night, my sweetie (aka, Hubby) took me out for an early Valentine's dinner. We had a fabulous meal (steak, stone crabs, and champagne at Truluck's) and a wonderful time. Thanks for dinner and for my cool gift, Hubby!

As part of my gift to Hubby, I'll be cooking up a romantic dinner on Valentine's night.
Here's the menu:

Starter - Boudin-Stuffed Mushrooms
Entree - Grilled Herb Stuffed Trout
Side - Asparagus, Snap Pea and Lemon Risotto
Dessert - Chocolate Pear Upside Down Cake with Calvados Caramel Sauce

 What will you and your sweetie have for Valentine's dinner?

5 red beans:

Anonymous said...

Wow!

m2

Jenn @leftoverqueen said...

Sounds wonderful! I am sure you will both enjoy!

Mary said...

That sounds like a feast. I hope you both had a wonderful evening. This is my first visit to your blog and I've spent some time browsing through your earlier entries. I really enjoyed my visit and will be back often. I hope you have a wonderful evening. Blessings...Mary

Make a Roux said...

Thanks m2 and Jenn, the meal turned out great!

Make a Roux said...

Hi Mary! Thanks for stopping by. We had a great evening and the meal worked out perfectly.

Thanks so much for checking out my past posts. I've bookmarked your blog and will be visiting it often.

Cheers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...