If you're like me, you might need to take a little break from celebrating every once in a while. This mulled pomegranate juice is a perfect alternative to mulled wine and just as festive a way to celebrate the holidays. YUM!
Hot Mulled Pomegranate Juice
1 8oz bottle of POM Wonderful Pomegranate Juice
2 tsp agave nectar
1 Tbsp mulling spices
3 slices of orange (2 for mulling, 1 for garnish)
2 cinnamon sticks (1 for mulling, 1 for garnish)
- Pour the pomegranate juice into a small pot.
- Add the agave nectar, mulling spices, 2 orange slices and 1 cinnamon stick.
- Let simmer for 20 minutes.
- Strain into a mug and garnish with the remaining orange slice and cinnamon stick.
If you've never tried POM Wonderful's 100% Pomegranate Juice before, now is your chance to win three 8oz bottles from me, thanks to the folks at POM Wonderful! Now, for the deets!
From now until midnight PST, Friday, December 17:
- Leave your email address in a comment telling me how you'd use POM Wonderful 100% Pomegranate Juice (1 point each)
- Follow my blog publicly (5 extra points)
Disclosure Notice: POM Wonderful provided a case of POM Wonderful Pomegranate juice to cook with and to share with my readers. I was not paid, nor was I required to write a positive review.