Saturday, October 30, 2010

Halloween Treats!

Ever since I was a little kid, I LOVED Halloween. Not only did I love dressing up and getting candy and homemade treats from my relatives and neighbors, but I also loved Halloween decorations.

Now that I'm older, I still love Halloween, but I don't always feeling like putting up decorations. This year, I got in the spirit (MUHAHAHA!) by putting up some of my favorites, including these:

Paper bags illuminated with flameless candles

Black silhouttes - one witch and one hanging body (not shown) 

Unfortunately, I can't take any credit for any of these cool decorations; they're all ripped off from the Queen of Halloween Decor herself, Martha Stewart.

I can, however, offer you some original recipes of mine from Halloweens past:
Bleeding Cupcakes with Scabs
PB2 Peanut Butter Cup Cookies

Enjoy, and Happy Halloween!

4 red beans:

Kate (Southern-Belle-Simple) said...

so glad you stopped over at my blog! now i'm following yours and looking forward to getting caught up in all your wonderful posts! hope you had a great halloween...it's one of my faves too! xoxo

Maranda said...

We didn't decorate this year. Next year for sure! I love the witch in the window!

misti said...

Glad to "see" ya! You have been busy with Halloween. Martha is the shiz! Haha, I rob her ideas quite frequently. :)

Here's hoping you get some gumbo weather soon. If not, do like me and turn the a.c. down and pretend!

Mr. & Mrs. P said...

Loving the witch!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...