Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Well, shucks! Timing is everything, isn't it?

Thanks to everyone who voted for me in the Foodbuzz Project Food Blog "Next Food Blog Star" Contest. I actually made it into the second round. Unfortunately, the time between finding out I'd won and producing my next entry was a bit unreasonable. I was out of town on a weekend when I got the email informing me that I'd won, and I basically had all of 48 hrs to produce my next entry. Well... there was just no way in heck I could cook an entry while I was staying with my in-laws AND enjoy my vacation AND attend a wedding all at the same time... you get my drift.


That's the way the cookie crumbles, I guess. I do hope that all of you will continue to follow Project Food Blog and vote for one of the many great contestants there.

0 red beans:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...