Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Cat Cora at Macy's Lakeside on Thursday!

Hey there, all my Louisiana readers, family, and friends! You may have seen my post about Cat Cora's appearance at Macy's in Santa Barbara last week. Don't fret, because Cat is coming to Macy's in Metairie this Thursday, August 12!


WHAT:
Chef Cat Cora, author of two cookbooks, Cat Cora’s Kitchen and Cooking from the Hip: Fast, Easy, Phenomenal Meals, introduces her newest cookbook Classics With a Twist: Fresh Takes on Favorite Dishes. Cat will demonstrate how to simplify complicated classic recipes with quick, healthy twists! After the demo, Cat will sign copies of her book.

WHEN:
Thursday, August 12, 6:30pm

WHERE:
Macy's Lakeside Mall, Level 3

3301 Veteran's Memorial Boulevard, Metairie, LA
RSVP:
The event is free. Seating is limited. Please call 877-884-3751 to reserve a space. For additional information, visit the Macy’s Culinary Council website: www.macys.com/culinarycouncil.

2 red beans:

Maranda said...

Oh man I wish I was in Louisiana! I would love to attend! Sounds awesome!

Keri said...

Oh Wow. How was this? Did you go? Any photos? She's amazingly talented, feared and revered. A COOK IN THE KITCHEN!

Keri

p.s. come and enter my sandwich contest why don't cha? I'd be honored.

keri

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...