Friday, May 15, 2009

Friday Cocktail #20 - Pomegranate Cherry Daiquiri

I don't have lots to say today because my brain is pretty fried after an intense week at work. I came home from the office, had a swim, and wanted a good cocktail that wasn't my "same old same old" vodka tonic.

I looked around the fridge and spotted some pomegranate cherry juice blend.


The result -- a pomegranate cherry daiquiri. Enough said.



(My apologies for the awful photos. Our camera died this week and I had to settle for my iPhone camera.)

Pomegranate Cherry Daiquiri
Serves 2

3 oz white rum, like Old New Orleans Rum Crystal
1/2 oz Kirsch
3/4 oz lime juice
1 packet truvia or 2 tsp agave nectar
3/4 c pomegranate cherry juice blend
2 c ice

1. Place all ingredients in a blender and blend until icy.
2. Drink to the end of a very frustrating week!



You can read my other post about daiquiris here.

0 red beans:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...