Saturday, April 4, 2009

Friday Cocktail #19 - Lime Twist

Oops! I'm late with the Friday cocktail! But that's not because I didn't have a cocktail on Friday. It's just that I had a ton of work to do AFTER work and I just mixed up my usual vodka tonic with a squeeze of orange.

Tonight, I finally had time to make up something new. I called it a Lime Twist because lime is the main flavor in the drink.



Just like last week's cocktail, this one uses stevia instead of sugar to reduce calories.

Happy Saturday!

Lime Twist

ice
juice of 1 lime
1 packet Truvia sweetener or liquid stevia
2 oz vodka
1/2 oz Vermouth
twist of lime peel


  1. Pour lime juice, vodka, vermouth and truvia into a shaker half full of ice.
  2. Shake vigorously until shaker is very cold.
  3. Strain into a martini glass.
  4. Garnish with twist of lime.

1 red beans:

misti said...

I do love a martini! I'm always trying new martinis at sushi bars and stuff - my current fave is sour grape. Probably because it tastes like candy. Anywho...yours looks refreshing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...