Oh, wow! I just got a blog award from tallmisto at Life is Still Sweet. I was introduced to tallmisto by a mutual friend of ours. We've never met in person, but I feel like I know her and I think we'd be fast friends if we met.
Please visit Life is Still Sweet and check out tallmisto's delicious recipes and beautiful stories about life and family.
The rules of the award:
* Choose a minimum of 7 blogs that you find brilliant in content or design.
* Show the 7 winners names and links on your blog, and leave a comment informing them that they were prized with "Honest Scrap." Well, there's no prize, but they can keep the nifty icon.
* List at least 10 honest things about yourself.
Here I go. Get ready for some honesty!
1) When I was a kid, I wanted to be a fashion designer.
2) I trip and fall at least once a year. I'm quite a klutz!
3) On most days, I change outfits about three times before leaving the house.
4) I won't go out without makeup.
5) I've been trying to stop drinking Diet Coke for about 10 years.
6) I hold grudges.
7) I'm addicted to watching Real Housewives of OC and NYC.
8) I could eat peanut butter for every meal. Good thing I don't.
9) I refuse to watch any and all movies starring Tom Cruise, John Travolta, Kevin Costner, and Mel Gibson.
10) I am always worried about a certain Psycho finding my blog, which is why you never see my whole face. (Yes, I do have one!)
7 blogs I'm tagging are:
Pastry Methods and Techniques
It's Just as We Suspected
Confabulation in the Kitchen
Five Star Foodie