Well, lookee here! I've been tagged. I feel like Navin R. Johnson did when his phone book arrived.
"This is the kind of spontaneous publicity I need!" :)
The amazing Steph at Stephchows has tagged me for a little game. Please check out her healthier versions of classic and modern dishes, and give a gander to her Six Random Things. Quite interesting, don't you think?
The rules for the game are:
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on the blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your post.
5. Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.
Six Random Things About Me:
1) Before I was born, my great uncle had a distillery in his garage.
2) In grade school, I was a spelling bee champion at the state level, but I bit it at the Regionals. :(
3) I once worked at a leprosarium.
4) Dissonance is my favorite word in the English language.
5) I've had a gingerbread house on display at the Mingei Int'l Museum .
6) I was prom queen at my senior prom.
Okay, here are my six tags:
Tobermory @ It's Just As We Suspected for her forthrightness in blogging.
Dorothy @ Dessert Obsessed for ability to make and subsist on a diet of tasty desserts and not gain an ounce.
Geggie @ So... What Else? What Else? What Else? for her all-around generosity and for being a Louisiana gal.
Karen @ Foodvox and formerly of Fast? Food? Feminist? for her brilliant take on food and life.
Nanette and Tim @ For Whatever Reason for being the coolest podcasters ever. Nan is a small-town Louisiana gal like me.
Ellie @ Pugs on the Counter for a cute blog. I think she's ALSO a Louisiana gal. (Maybe I'll find out more in her random facts.)