Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Happy Birthday: Chocolate-flecked Cupcakes with Milk Chocolate Ganache Frosting


Happy Birthday Hubby and Stepdaughter!



Hubby's and SD's birthdays are only a few days apart, so I tend to create one cake or goodie for both of them, even though we celebrate their birthdays separately. This year, I opted to do cupcakes. I made my tried-and-true vanilla/white cake recipe and added some chocolate flecks. I frosted them with a whipped milk chocolate ganache, some fondant lettering, and some edible sparkles.


5 red beans:

Anonymous said...

omg, totally to die for. i wish cupcakes were good for us.

nuray

Gumbeaux Gal said...

Nuray,
Cupcakes may not help one's physical health, but I am pretty sure they help one's mental health! ;)

Geggie said...

My birthday's in October. Will you make me cupcakes?

Gumbeaux Gal said...

Cool! I knew I liked you, Geggie. You're an October baby like me! I'd totally make some birthday cupcakes for you!

Geggie said...

Well, now I have to know...what day? I'm the 25th.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...