Thursday, April 24, 2008

For Whatever Reason, Coachella

For Whatever Reason
Recently, I've had the good fortune to make the online acquaintance of Nanette at ForWhateverReason. Nanette is from a small town in Louisiana and shares my love of cooking.

Nanette and her husband Tim have a very lively podcast each week that is filled with funny tales, observations, quips, food talk, and tasty recipes. They've graciously invited me to take part in their podcast when I can. Get on over to ForWhateverReason and show Nanette and Tim some love! Tell 'em GumbeauxGal sent you!

Coachella
No Friday Cocktail Time installment this week. Hubby and I are hitting the road for the Coachella Valley Music Festival, where we'll see the reunited Verve. (Also, why in the hell is Prince there?). After that, it is on to Vegas to take in The Verve's show there. Vegas, baby!

See you next week!

2 red beans:

Nanette said...

Thanks so much for the mention GumbeauxGal!

Be sure to listen to Shelly's Podcast (http://www.shellyspodcast.com) from 4/28/08 to hear the Bar Talk segment where Shelly and I make Meauxitos and provide our live commentary.

Nanette
ForWhateverReason Podcast
http://forwhateverreason.net

Gumbeaux Gal said...

Hey Nanette! I really enjoyed the Bar Talk segment with you and Shelly. The whole podcast was great!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...