Monday, October 8, 2007

Fall Cupcakes!




These cupcakes are my latest creations. I made them in honor of my birthday, as well as the birthdays of some of my co-workers. And because I was bringing them in for an office potluck, I thought it would be fun to follow a theme. I remembered how much my boss loves autumn leaves, and that is where the ideas for the icing and leaves were born!

The cupcakes are homemade, with dark chocolate and cocoa and have orange cream cheese icing striped with bittersweet chocolate. Each cupcake is topped with a small dollop of chocolate whipped cream and an edible fondant leaf that I brushed with edible bronze and gold dusts.

I forgot to take my camera to work this morning, so I ended up capturing the cupcakes with my iPhone. Not the best photo in the world. :[

0 red beans:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...